Oatmeal Blueberry Banana Cups
So in an effort to save money, eat healthier and stay on top of my portions I stumbled upon this kick butt breakfast time saver. I moved my superfood-smoothie time to the afternoon so I can keep up with our crazy evening schedule lately, but I needed a fast breakfast item! Enter Oatmeal cups! These can be customized to your preference, but these particular ones are dairy free & gluten free (If you use gluten free oats). Hope you enjoy and as always if you make these I'd LOVE to hear your feedback on them!
Nonstick cooking spray (or wipe them down with coconut oil)
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 large bananas, mashed
1 Tbsp. raw honey
2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1½ tsp. baking powder
1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine eggs, extract, bananas, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
6. Add almond milk; mix well.
7. Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
8. Top evenly with blueberries.
9. Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
NOTES: 1 serving is 2 muffins Serving for 21 day fix portions equal 1 yellow & 1 purple.