Who doesn't love ice cream?
Every week of my meal plan includes treats that are 100% plan approved and aren't going to make you feel like you set yourself back on the scale!
This Mint Chocolate Chip dairy free ice cream TOTALLY satisfies the sweet tooth and is belly bloat friendly (dairy is a HUGE trigger for many people inflammation wise).
• 1 can coconut cream chilled overnight (any excess liquid removed)
• 1/2 cup fresh spinach, stems removed
• Splash of vanilla extract
• 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
• 3 tbsp honey
• 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (use Enjoy Life to keep dairy free)
• Blend all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor or blender until smooth.
• Mix in the chocolate chips.
• Spread in a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap directly on the ice cream.
• Freeze until solid (a couple hours for softer ice cream, at least six hours for firmer).