While you might be stuck at home celebrating Cinco de Mayo… everything is better with guac! This recipe is healthy, delicious, and the perfect dip to accompany tortilla chips, carrot sticks, bell pepper nachos, or whatever else you like with guacamole!
- 4 medium ripe avocados
- 1 medium tomato (seeds removed, finely chopped)
- ½ red onion
- 2 medium jalapenos, seeds and veins removed, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt + ground white pepper (to taste)
- Hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco, to taste)
1. Combine avocados, tomato, onion, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, and cumin in a large bowl. Mix well.
2. Season with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
3. Serve and enjoy!