We’re sharing some really tasty summer popsicle recipes in our June support +
accountability group - so I wanted to share one with you, too! These Berry Protein Pops are
a delicious treat that won’t throw you off your meal plan!
- ¾ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cherries
- 1 scoop strawberry protein powder (I use Shakeology!)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture evenly into 4 ice pop molds and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until set.
If you try these out, be sure to share them on your IG stories and tag me! My IG is: @team_nourish
Are you making plans for summer? While 2020 will definitely be one for the books, I’m ready
to make this the best summer ever.
There’s just something about June that makes me want to have adventures and try new
things; so, I figured a summer bucket list was the way to go! What’s on your summer bucket
I’d love it if you’d reply and let me know! Feel free to steal mine too!
And if finishing a workout program is on your list, you know where to find me!